CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My baby sister - The Bride

Wow, I still cannot believe it, where did time go??? My baby sister or as I call her hermanita/nenita (she is 4 years younger than me) got married July 9th, 2011. We all get married at some point but, I was under the impression it was really far away for her to get married. I always thought I would be with my baby sister on her special day but, unfortunately, it wasn't the case, things didn't work out the way I wanted them to so I was not there physically but, my mind and heart were with her. My parents and brother and sister were present so they did a great job representing me.

Congratulations to Cesar & Yubia, I wish you guys the best in this new stage of your life, remember, I'm here for you if you need me.

Love you guys, hopefully we will get to see you soon!!

The so happy newlyweds!!

Yubia & the mariachi...

Yubia and our nephew Julian
(he lives in AZ and is 9 years old)

My dad and my older sister Sandra

Yubia and our nephew Sebastian
(he lives in AZ and will be 12 in December)

Bella with tío Cesar & tía Yubia
(she is our youngest niece, will be 4 in November)

My sister Sandra, my sister Yubia & my brother Norberto
(he is the oldest)

My family
(dad, mom, my two sisters and my brother -
I wish I could have been on that picture)

My parents and my sister's family

My baby sister and my dad
(super cute picture)

Siblings love

Youngest and oldest sibling

0 comments:

Post a Comment