CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Civic Green Park

It was my last day off during the week so I wanted to do something fun, I had seen this park in Jill's blog and I had been wanting to go for a while so, I told Danni we should take the kids there, well, we went but it was raining so, when we first go to the park we decided to go to McDonald's to get lunch and hopefully by the time we were back, the rain had stopped. It wasn't necessarily the case, it rained and stopped the whole time we were there but we still had a great time.

We would have to go back during a hot an sunny day!!

I really liked this unique park and I'm looking forward to go back soon :)


Getting dry before leaving the park!!

This is so fun...

The boys loved it

The two amigos

Hello...

Elle having some fun

Ready, set, go

Say cheese Spencey


The big boys enjoying the park

Just a little bit dizzy

Spencer liked to spin around

Go for it Spencer

Should I get wet???

0 comments:

Post a Comment