CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Toy Story 3

I had been thinking of how Braiden would do if we were to take him to the movies so, today his dad and uncle went on their guys night out to play racquetball so, we had our girls night out and we decided to take Braiden to watch Toy Story 3, it was the perfect setting, I was going with my sister in-law and niece to the cheap theater so, if he wouldn't do good, we could leave and no problem, we didn't spend so much money. Well, I got to say that I was impressed how well behaved Braiden was, he lasted the whole movie (with the help of popcorn and candy) and he was actually interested in what was going on (the colors, the sound, etc) and he was actually dancing at the end with You've got a friend in me.. It was such a fun and exciting first time at the movies with Braiden, we will do it again along with Daddy.

Braiden waiting for the movie..

Mommy & Braiden waiting in line
at the concession stand

Auntie Reyna, Braiden & Andrea



0 comments:

Post a Comment