CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Braiden's 18 Month Checkup :(

It was time again to take Braiden to the doctor, he had his 18 month check up and while we waited for the pediatrician to see him he was having a blast, he was exploring around, he was interested in books (for few seconds), toys and chairs. During the time that I filled out the paperwork with questions about his development he was just enjoying being there and having daddy by his side. It took the peditrician a while to come and see us so in the meantime Braiden took advantange to wonder around, he opened the door and was running around the hallway so I was chasing him. It was a fun trip until his shots came, I was so glad Julio was able to go with me because I cannot do it by my self, I cannot even hold him or look at him while the nurse is giving him his shots. I was crying along with him but I made sure I got lots of pictures even though Julio questioned the pictures, I told him that I needed them for my blog.. So here are the pictures of Braiden's visit to the doctor.
We are so blessed to have such a healthy, busy and active boy..

Few minutes later Braiden was back to normal
and he got plenty of hugs and kisses
because he had just gotten shots..

The fun was over due to:
DTAP vaccine: protects agains diphtheria, tetanus,
whooping cough
HAV vaccine: protects against hepatitis A
PCV13 vaccine: protects against pneumonia

Braiden really wanted to get on the doctor's chair,
he kept on pointing at it

Peekaboo
Braiden now loves to play with doors since he is able to
open and close them (fun fun for us)

On the run, see ya..

This was the first time that Braiden's was put on the scale to get his weight. The nurse was wondering if he would stay still on the scale to get his weight. Braiden really loves the scale since last time that we went to Petsmart and got on it.. While he was running around on the hallway he kept on going back to the scale, he was getting on and off of it so many times.
Braiden is 30lb 2oz (13.665kg) - 92%

Braiden's head is 49.5 cm - 90%

Say cheese Braiden!!

How fun, look what I found...


Braiden's temperature was
98.5 degrees (tympanic)

Braiden is 2' 8.25" (0.819m) - 48%
I'm an strong boy, I can push this little chair!!

Daddy was trying to read this book to Braiden,
it was very cute, it talked about dogs & cats but,
Braiden wanted to see it by him self.
Good job Braiden!!

I was trying to get Braiden interested in this toy but,
he kept pointing to the other side

















0 comments:

Post a Comment