CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Park Meadows Mall

For our Friday evening activity, Julio said he wanted to go to Park Meadows Mall, it was kind of a surprise to me because he doesn't really like going. We had dinner there then, he told me the reason he wanted to go, he wanted to check out the Microsoft store, Julio really liked it and Braiden had a blast (they have adults and kids sections). I was busy taking pictures..
By the way, the store has the "Fun Fridays", where kids can discover, create & share. Every Friday from 10 - 11:AM, their energetic staff interacts with your little ones (1 - 4 year olds), they do a combination of story time, coloring and technology. So this could be a cool thing to do if you guys have time to take your little ones on a Friday morning. If one of these days I'm off on a Friday I will give it a try..
Wow, look at that....

Oh no, I told them to wait for me :(

We're coming daddy!!


Braiden doesn't say many words but,
he is starting to learn how to say AGUA,
he actually says gua so,
he was so excited to see the cool garden and fountain..



Can we go down?? Please say YES!!



This is so much fun!!

This is the perfect one for me!!

Is this the one you like daddy?

Hola mommy :)

I was hungry...






















0 comments:

Post a Comment