CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

A mess by an 18 month old

This morning we got back home around 2:00AM and I had to be at work by 9:00, yes it is a Holiday but, I still had to work, it is company company that we "volunteer" to work 2 holidays per year so, my holidays for this year are Labor Day & the day after Thanksgiving. I was too tired to go to work but I still made it. It was an easy day, not a lot of calls, however, I was under the impression that the way was going to drag but it didn't. Next thing I knew it was noon, lunch time and it was a very special one since I got to have lunch with my boys (Julio, Braiden & Curly) brought me lunch and we ate together in the car, I was sad to leave them when my lunch was over but, I knew I only had few hours left.
Before we were ready for dinner, Julio was trying to convince Curly to eat since he had not eaten much in the past few days because he was home sick while we were in Nebraska, Julio gave Curly something different than what he normally eat, Curly just smelled it and had a bite then next we noticed Braiden was more interested int he food than Curly so, Julio put it away and place it on the countertop then he went downstairs go get something, I was getting the table ready for dinner, few seconds later, surprise, Braiden pulled the plate and spilled the food on the floor, so I immediately called Julio to come see the mess that Braiden made, I was too busy calling Julio that I forgot to take a picture of the evidence, Braiden holding the empty plate, his onesie dirty and his amazed look. Then I took these few pictures...
Trying to hide behind the cooler,
can you see me Mommy??

Playing like normal...


Wow, look at that mess!!
Yes Braiden, I see what you did

Sorry Curly, you weren't eating it anyways...



0 comments:

Post a Comment