CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Carriage Parade

Going to the Christmas Carriage Parade was another activity that I wanted to do this holiday season, I had been waiting for today for a few days. However, when the day came, the plans changed, I wanted this to be a family adventure but, I ended up going with Carol, her friend and the kids. Braiden was asleep when I left the house, I had ask Julio if he was going to join me and he said "maybe", his tone of voice told me that he wasn't very excited. It was definitively really cold, we got to the parade with so much time in advance that Carol and I had a chance to go back to the house to get some blankets to help stay stay warm, it was definitively really cold. At the end, I think it worked out better that Julio & Braiden did not show up.


Here comes Santa, here comes Santa..

Carol and the rest..







Bye Amanda..


Cheese..













Legend High School marching band!

0 comments:

Post a Comment