CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

We took Braiden to breakfast with Santa for the first time this year. I was curious to see his reaction. He loved the yummy chocolate chip pancakes and was having a good time. When Santa showed up and it was time for pictures, he wasn't very excited, he it was his turn, I had to make sure I was ready with the camera because I saw he would last too long so, I was able to get two pictures with no smile but, at least I got the pictures for the blog.

Overall, we had a good time and enjoyed spending time with our church friends.

Enjoying some treats from Santa's bag

Too concentrated

The Mitchell's

Our table, they were all enjoying their pancakes..

I tried to get him to smile but,
he wouldn't like he normally does

Curran being silly...

Daddy & Braiden

Our little family after chocolate chip pancakes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment