CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Utah vs Air Force

I had the opportunity to attend my first game at the Air Force Academy, I was invited by the Johnsen's and we had a blast. I was very pleased with the entire game, the show provided by the academy, the company, the food and the talk and the game ended in a good note, the Utes won 28-23. I also had a very pleasant and happy surprise, I ran into Elder's Heaps Mom and sister, as soon as I got to the academy because I know almost the entire family (except Brady for sure) are big Utes fans, I thought of sending them a picture by text but, I never imagined I was going to see them, we talked for a while and I just hope Elder Heaps (Brady) would have been at the game, that would have been even better. Thanks a lot to The Johnsen family for taking me along, it was an awesome experience, I would totally do it again..


The color guard..

Danni & Josh

Juanita & Maria at the game...

Nicole, Momma Heaps and Claudia

Josh's brother





The Air Force Falcon!

The amazing skydivers...



The game ball!!



The Air Force Academy cadets!




















0 comments:

Post a Comment