CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Braiden @ 19 months old!!

We had to run some errands including going to Home Depot and Target. We were reminded that Christmas is two months away, they have so many decorations that it is scary. While at Target we celebrated Braiden's 19 months by eating nachos and he sure loved them..


If you don't get the cheese all over your face while eating nachos,
you don't enjoy them...
Sticky fingers is the result of eating nachos..

I don't want to waste any cheese,
let me clean this bowl..

Para chuparse los dedos!!

This is a delicious cheese...

Enjoying my nachos!!

I just couldn't resist to take this cute picture of Braiden
actually leaving the hat on for a few seconds while I took the picture..

I really like Christmas trees Daddy!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment