CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Parker Station Kid's Maze

Few days ago when we drove by, we noticed the Corn Maze and the cool Halloween decorations at the Parker Station so I thought it would be a good idea to take Braiden to see how he would like it so, today after I left work, I realized the weather was really nice and when I went to pick up Braiden, I decided that we should go to the Corn Maze. When we got there, he was really afraid of all the decorations and he did not know what to do at the maze so, he wouldn't leave my side, then I showed him what to do and he actually liked it so, here are the pictures that I took of Braiden's first corn maze experience!

Mommy, can you see me??


Very concentrated looking at the hay..

Posing for the camera, thanks Braiden!

Wow, look at me, going under the hay..

Going the opposite direction

Look at the horses!!



This is cool :)
Say cheese Braiden...

Should I go this way,
what do you think?


That's the only inflatable decoration
that Braiden got close to..

















0 comments:

Post a Comment