CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Denver 1st Ward

Today we visited the Denver 1st Ward (Spanish Ward), my mother in-law said she wanted to go to an Spanish ward so we decided to go there as my sister's in-law mother in-law goes there. She was so excited to see us and it was something different to see my mother in-law as a member, it has been over four months that she was baptized but it is still different and surprising to Julio that she is a member now. When we left I had to take some pictures of course and Julio was making fun of me but I knew I had to preserve the memories of this special day!!

Julio, Nana & Braiden

Braiden having lots of fun after church

Julio & his mom
(who would have thought that we would see this)

0 comments:

Post a Comment