CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A fun Wednesday

Today was my flex day (I was off for working this past Saturday) so, I got to do several things that I normally don't do during the day.

My day went something like this, first, I volunteered to help in Nursery for Continuing Education, when Braiden and I got to Church, only Sister Norris was there with very few kids (actually, her own two - Christy & James) and two other ones (a little boy by the name of Gavin and this other girl that was in Nursery in and out). Sister Norris and I had a good time chatting while the few kids we had enjoyed them selves playing.

I felt so good to have an opportunity for service.


After church, I met Danni for lunch at Chick-fil-A, we had lunch with Braiden, Spencer, Elle and Lily (Elle's neighbor). We had a great conversation over lunch and the kids enjoying playing in the playland. Braiden was so excited to spend some time with Pencey..

It was a great lunch with amazing company!!


Then we went home and took Daddy and Curly with us to the Park. We went to the one by the old stake center, Bayou Gulch, even though is farther than O'Brien we love going to that park because is never busy and literally Braiden can have the park to him self. Another advantage is that Curly can be running around without his leash so, they both get a lot of freedom.

I had a wonderful day off, I really enjoyed being able to do so many things I don't normally do during my regular work hours :)


Which one is next?

Love playing with the sand



A creative way to go up the slide

Wow, great job Braiden!!


This is really fun..

All by him self

Coming down

Braiden was listening to Daddy and
he learned how to climb

Daddy telling him how to do it





This is what he did at Chick-fil-A



I see you Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment