CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Julio's Surprise Birthday Celebration!!

Julio's birthday was on the 19th, the Saturday before his birthday we had a cake at our game night at the Johnsen's, then on his actual birthday, he wanted to go to Casa Bonita (he loves their cheese enchiladas, I rather have the sopaipillas) but it didn't work out (maybe next year) as he came home late that night so we just went to Qdoba for dinner. I knew we were going to be celebrating on Easter Sunday up in Nebraska. So on Saturday evening my sister in-law and my self went to get everything for his surprise birthday celebration. My sister in-law offered/suggested we had tostadas & tortas with home-made carnitas, I told her it was a great idea however, I didn't know how to make carnitas, she said she would make them so I said excellent, I'll buy whatever you need and you make them. We went to Sam's and got everything we needed including an Elmo's cake (Julio used to love Elmo and I used to love Winnie the Pooh). Saturday night went we got to my sister's in-law house we had to hide everything so Julio wouldn't see anything. On Sunday my sister in-law started to make the carnitas and we were there but Julio didn't suspect anything, then while he was in the living room, he took a nap, when he woke up we had my brothers in-law take him so we could decorate and set up everything for his surprise FIESTA.. When we were ready, I texted my brother in-law that they could come now. When he walked inside, he said, wow another surprise.. It was just a family celebration, we ate, he opened his presents (another pleasant moment) and then they went outside to play some basketball. This celebration was a great way to wrap up this special weekend.

Braiden wanted to make a basket as well :)

Ball time...


Julio, nephews and nieces

PS3 from Julio's mom and sister
(He finally got one,
he had been waiting for a long time
to replace the one that was stolen)


Sandals from the Macias Family


New outfit from The Chavez Family

Delicioso!!

Then he had to share with Braiden
(Braiden didn't think it was very funny)

Julio was first

Birthday beso

He never had an Elmo cake...

Luis & Dora (Julio's brother & sister)

Happy Birthday Julio

The birthday boy..

SURPRISE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment