CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An stressful morning....

Last night at work we were told that due to the snow, the office would might be closed on Wednesday, that they would update the "hotline status" at 5:30am on Wednesday. I went to bed thinking and wondering if we would be closed on Wednesday, I woke up at 4:15am, of course, called the hotline and it said "all offices are open for regular business", I tried to go back to sleep and it took me a while to finally fall back to sleep, I don't remember when I finally fall asleep the fact is that I slept in, I woke up at 7:30am (without planning on doing that), I jumped out of bed and called the hotline again, no change, "all offices are open for regular business", at that point, I knew that I had to hurry up to get out of the house as soon as possible and make it to work on time. Not only that I was under pressure because I was so limited on time but, Braiden woke up hysterical crying (for the second day in a row), he wasn't sick but, there was nothing that would make it stop crying, all the wanted to do was for me to carry him, of course I didn't do that because I was rushing, against my will I had to let me baby cry until he was done, which wasn't right away, I left the house and he was still crying.

Julio was out cleaning the snow (tons of it) and told me that he wasn't sure if his car would get stocked getting out of the driveway, he was able to drive it off the driveway and when I took my car out of the garage he put his inside.

I was so blessed to make it to work on time and with no problems, I was so happy that I was successful at driving my (I don't like driving on a snowy day and I'm not the best driving with ugly weather/road conditions, even though I've been in Colorado for 6 years, I'm not used to it, I'm so spoiled, Julio usually takes me everywhere where it is snowing). I got to work and the parking lot was almost empty, then I found out that two members of my team will be out (making that only 4 of us, counting on the other 3 being here). Not only that, my stress is not over yet, I'm still thinking if Julio will be able to make it to Claudia's house to drop off Braiden and then get to work, he is supposed to be at work from noon to 9:00pm.

Lets hope the rest of the day is better.

Take care and be safe!!

Claudia :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment